Tuesday, May 12, 2009

St. Thomas batch 08-09 :]]

I'm feeling so sad right now because I really miss my high school buddiez. I miss our laughs, our cries, our jokes, our outings our serious times and most of all our "PASAWAY" moments. In short, I miss being with them. We used to talk about our life and we used to share everything that we know. We make each other happy especially when we have problems and we help each other in every way that we can. There were also times of misunderstandings yet we're able to fix it and we're able to pass the trials and be close with each other again. We've been through a lot of things already but we still got each other until this day. Maybe that is what is keeping us together. And I'm very much thankful for that. Life without them is absolutely different. Well I'm really hoping to see them all again someday and I'm hoping that we could spend time together in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment