Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Best Friends Forever!! <3

Since I was a little girl, I am known to be friendly. So obviously a have many friends but there is this one person that no one can ever replace her spot in my life. And that would be my cousin Margaret. Margaret is a cheerful girl. I'm also a bit older than her. She acts like my sister, my best friend, my comforter and my everything. She is really an all in one cousin. Since she lived in Cebu and I'm in Ormoc, we don't have much time to spend together. So every time her family visits us, I would be so glad and excited. By the time she arrives, I always spend as much time as I can with her. We always hang out and we sometimes do stupid things.. haha When we're together, we just laugh all the time, we tease each other and we sometimes make fun of ourselves. We are really close. We are so much open with each other and we share secrets that only that two of us knew. We also promised each other that we have to finish our studies first before we can enter in a relationship. And that sounds good.., haha Now that I will be having my college years here in Cebu, I could spend more time with her and it really makes me happy. I hope that nothing's going to change...
COUSINS FOREVER RIGHT??!!


Here are some pictures of me and Margaret...













No comments:

Post a Comment