Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Life!

Now that I'm done with my high school life and will be spending another five years in college, I have to make the right decisions on my own and I have to choose carefully for a better future. Honestly I'm still not ready for all of that or let me say I'm still not ready for a bigger responsibility. I want to enjoy my life and I don't want anyone pressuring me about my future. I still consider myself as a little girl you know.. hehe Kidding aside, I'm still so confused right now that I have to make another choice from where I will study, on what course I will pursue and now on where I am going to stay when the school year starts. It's so hard to choose when everybody's like counting on you and when someone else is making the decision for you. They all expect too much from me and I can't hardly stand it. I'm really pressured right now. Hmmm maybe God can help me with this. Well I'll just have to pray!!

That's all guyz!! Thank you for reading... :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment